Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YouTube and Google video


This week was really fun. It is amazing what you can find on YouTube and Google video. The hardest part was finding a video that I liked to embed in this post.

When I did the search for Liverpool Plains I found a clip on Liverpool Plains Harvest 2006. I gave it a watch and it is amazing that if you add the right music to a video clip you can make even harvesting look like great fun.

I found that Mosman Library are using Google Video well with their author talks there.

The video clip I chose to embed is Tubular Bells. By Mike Oldfield. I find it very haunting and the graphics that come with it are great.

Once a found out that to embed a video you need to embed it in "Edit html" and not in the compose part of you blog it eased my frustration levels considerably.

Cheers for now and happy viewing.

No comments: